- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 2 medium apple
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 8 cup spinach
- 2 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup poppy seed dressing, light
- Cook quinoa as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, dice apple and chop onion into thin slices.
- Add all ingredients (except the quinoa) to a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Serve over cooked quinoa.
Calories: 646kcal | Carbohydrates: 115g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 55mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 72g