Apple & Cinnamon Blender MuffinsPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 12 standard cupcake liners
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 medium apple
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 large egg
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cup oats, dry
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Add liners to muffin tin or grease with nonstick cooking spray.
- Dice dates; add to a blender and pour hot water over. Allow to sit for 5 minutes or until softened and blend until smooth.
- Core and dice apple; add to the blender along with the milk; puree until smooth.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the blender; blend until oats are ground and mixture is smooth. Scrape down sides of blender if needed.
- Fill ⅔ full with batter. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Calories: 210kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 328mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 15g