- 4 stalk celery
- 8 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/4 cup raisins, seedless
- 32 cracker crackers, whole-wheat
- 4 medium apple
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- Spread peanut butter on each celery stick, reserving at least 4 tablespoons for the crackers.
- Put raisins on top of the peanut butter and cut celery into thirds.
- Spread remaining peanut butter onto half the crackers, and top each off with a second cracker.
- Slice apples and peppers. Pack everything into lunchboxes for a great on-the-go lunch.
Calories: 486kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 431mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 30g