- 8 ounce tortellini pasta
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- 8 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 12 wooden skewers
- 2 cup Kalamata olives
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 ounce turkey pepperoni
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, jarred
- 2 medium orange
- 2 cup pineapple
- 4 large naan
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the tortellini with salad dressing, seal the bag, and turn it around a few times to coat; refrigerate for at least 15 minutes, and up to 4 hours.
- Cube mozzarella cheese.
- When ready to assemble, drain and discard any remaining marinade.
- For each skewer, alternately thread tortellini, olives, tomatoes, a few spinach leaves, folded pepperoni, mozzarella, and artichoke hearts. Or, let you children build their own!
- Serve with sliced oranges, pineapple and naan on the side.
Calories: 656kcal | Carbohydrates: 77g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 1129mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 12g