- 2 medium sweet potato
- 4 medium carrot
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 2 cup grapes
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 ounce pretzel sticks or twists
- 4 stick string cheese
- Rinse off sweet potato. Poke 2-3 times with fork and place into a microwave safe dish. Microwave for 5 minutes or until softened; cut into slices or chunks.
- Slice carrots into sticks and bell pepper into strips.
- Place all ingredients into divided lunchbox containers (or various small containers) for an easy lunch to go.
Calories: 376kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 1302mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 20g