- 8 ounce angel hair pasta, dry
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped basil, fresh
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cup grapes
- Cook pasta as directed on package and drain, reserving cooking liquid.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Mince garlic and add to hot skillet, cooking for 30-60 seconds until fragrant. Add tomatoes and salt, stir to coat. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Tomatoes will start to wilt.
- Add 1/2 cup reserved water and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 5-7 minutes. If all liquid evaporates, add more reserved water to prevent tomatoes from sticking to skillet. Continue to cook for 2-3 minutes until tomatoes start to burst. Stir in basil, pasta, and Parmesan cheese. If mixture becomes too sticky, add more reserved liquid.
- Serve with chilled grapes on the side.
Calories: 393kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 530mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 15g