- 1 medium apple
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 medium bagel, wheat
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed, ground
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup raisins, seedless
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 2 medium carrot
- Thinly slice apple and remove the core; lightly sprinkle with fresh lemon juice to keep from browning, set aside.
- Slice bagel and spread with lowfat cream cheese. Top with sliced apples, sprinkle with ground flax seeds and cinnamon. Drizzle with honey (optional).
- Cut pepper into strips and carrots into sticks. Serve bagel sandwich with raisins and veggies.
Calories: 457kcal | Carbohydrates: 95g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 512mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 40g