- 2 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup kale
- 1 medium tomato, yellow
- 1 medium apple
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 medium avocado
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium lemon
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- 4 medium nectarine
- Prepare quinoa as directed on package, then set aside to cool.
- Place an even amount of spinach onto each of four serving platters.
- Chop kale, tomato, apple, onion, and carrot; slice avocado and nectarines.
- Mix chopped ingredients together with the cooked quinoa and toss with olive oil, juice from the lemon, and almonds.
- Spoon mixture over beds of spinach and top with avocado slices; serve nectarines on the side.
Calories: 689kcal | Carbohydrates: 88g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 38mg | Fiber: 16g | Sugar: 18g