- 1 none cooking spray
- 2 cup oats, dry
- 1 cup almonds, sliced
- 6 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 cup flour, almond
- 1/2 cup oats, dry
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 9X9 inch baking dish with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Add oats, almonds, honey, coconut oil, sea salt, cinnamon and almond flour to a food processor and pulse until everything is combined and sticky.
- Press into baking dish and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- While baking, add topping ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir together.
- Once the initial time is up, sprinkle on the topping and press down lightly. Bake for 15 more minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly, then cut into 6 bars.
Calories: 512kcal | Carbohydrates: 72g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 401mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 22g