- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 12 medium green olives
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 wooden skewers
- 15 ounce mandarin oranges, canned in juice
- 1 medium cucumber
- Spread almond butter onto 4 slices of bread. Drizzle with honey. Top with the other 4 slices of bread and use cookie cutters to cut them into fun shapes.
- Place olives and cherry tomatoes onto small skewers (or toothpicks) in an alternating fashion.
- Drain mandarin oranges and slice cucumber.
- Add all ingredients to lunchboxes and send the kids off with a fun, colorful lunch!
Calories: 358kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 427mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 24g