- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- Spread almond butter onto 4 slices of bread and top with sliced strawberries. Top with remaining 4 slices of bread and cut in half or quarters.
- Serve sandwiches with sliced peppers and ranch dressing for dipping.
Calories: 355kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 430mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 8g