Almond Butter and Honey Sandwich with Island Fruit SaladPrint Pin Rate
- 2 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 medium apple
- 2 cup pineapple
- 1/8 cup coconut flakes
- 2 cup carrots, baby
- Spread almond butter onto 4 slices of bread then drizzle with honey. Top with remaining bread slices, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Chop apples and pineapple; mix together then sprinkle coconut on top.
- Serve sandwiches with fruit salad and baby carrots on the side.
Calories: 366kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 389mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 31g