- 4 slice turkey bacon
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 2 medium apple
- 4 cup flowerets broccoli, florets
- 4 tablespoon ranch dressing, low fat
- Fully cook your bacon in the microwave and drain off any grease.
- Core your apples and cut into thin slices.
- Toast bread and grate the cheese.
- Turn on oven to low broil OR heat a griddle to about 350 degrees.
- On a baking sheet, layer bread with bacon, then the apple, and finally the cheese. Broil until the cheese has melted. (You may want to cover sandwiches with a pot lid to seal in the heat if doing them on the griddle).
- Serve with broccoli and ranch on the side.
Calories: 439kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 782mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 14g