- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 8 ounce sausage links, turkey, mild
- 4 large egg
- 4 large egg white
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 medium orange
- Dice bell pepper.
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- Remove casing from sausage and add to the hot skillet. Cook until browned, using a spatula to break up into pieces as it cooks. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Sauté peppers separately; cover and set aside to keep warm.
- Whisk eggs together, then add to the skillet that the pepper was cooked in; cook until no longer runny, stirring frequently to scramble.
- Once everything is finished cooking, layer the eggs, peppers, and sausage into serving cups.
- Top with shredded cheese and serve with orange wedges on the side.
Calories: 309kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 235mg | Sodium: 506mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 1g