- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 pound bread dough, frozen, whole wheat
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cup blueberries
- Coat a loaf pan and a piece of plastic wrap with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place frozen dough in prepared pan and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 6-12 hours until thawed.
- Split 3/4 of the dough into 8 portions and roll into balls; roll the remaining dough into 16 small balls.
- Place dough onto a greased baking sheet, arranging two smaller balls around each large ball to form ears.
- Set aside, loosely cover with sprayed plastic wrap, and allow to rise 1-2 hours or until doubled in size (actual time will depend on the temperature of your kitchen).
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- When rolls have doubled in size, carefully remove the plastic wrap and brush tops with olive oil.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown, then set aside to cool.
- Use toothpicks to secure two blueberries to each bear head, forming eyes; draw on a snout with balsamic vinegar or an edible-ink pen.
- Serve remaining blueberries on the side.
Calories: 173kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 324mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g