- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 cup refried beans, canned, fat-free
- 4 ounces colby cheese
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 1/2 cup salsa
- 4 apricot apricot
- Pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet, and heat to medium. Slice and dice peppers. Add to skillet and saute until tender, about 4 minutes. Add refried beans to your skillet to heat through. At the end, sprinkle with cheese, and allow it to melt.
- Lay out tortillas and spread an even amount of beans onto each one; top with about 1 tablespoon of salsa and roll up. Add salsa to a bowl for dipping as well.. Serve with fresh apricots.
Calories: 369kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 1293mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 12g