- 8 ounce macaroni pasta, dry
- 6 slice ham, deli sliced
- 4 ounce Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 cup shredded veggies, bagged (such as broccoli slaw)
- 1/4 cup poppy seed dressing, light
- 4 medium kiwi
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and allow to cool.
- Chop ham slices and cube cheese; add to cooled pasta along with shredded vegetables and salad dressing. Toss to combine.
- Serve with sliced kiwi on the side.
Calories: 482kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 356mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 12g