- 4 clove garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoon chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 15 ounce pinto beans, canned
- 30 ounce black beans, canned
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 2 cup mango cubes, frozen
- Mince garlic. Chop onion and bell pepper.
- Heat oil in a large stock pot over medium heat. Add garlic, onion, and bell pepper. Saute for 5 minutes, stirring to avoid sticking. Add cumin and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Stir in water and chopped chili peppers. Drain beans and add to pot along with remaining ingredients. Stir and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove 1 cup of mixture and mash the beans. Return to pot and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with mango on the side. (Serving size: 1 cup chili, 1/2 cup mango)
Calories: 399kcal | Carbohydrates: 73g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1807mg | Fiber: 24g | Sugar: 18g