1. Boil five ounces of chicken breast for 20 minutes in water.
2. In a blender, blend together cooked chicken breast, 1 egg and salt.
3. Pack small balls of the meat mixture into cookie cutters, and roll in bread crumbs. Or make meat mixture into small balls and roll in bread crumbs. Shapes are optional
4. Place shapes (or balls) onto a cookie sheet. Drizzle with a little butter to make them crispier.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes. Flip halfway through if you want both sides crispy.
6. Dip in your favorite dip, like honey mustard, spicy mustard, BBQ sauce, Ranch Dressing, etc. Enjoy!