- 1 can refried beans, canned, fat-free
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 2 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cup grapes
- Heat refried beans as directed on can.
- Heat a skillet over medium and warm tortillas one at a time.
- Meanwhile, dice tomato and shred lettuce and cheese (if needed).
- Place an even amount of beans onto each warmed tortilla, then add toppings as desired.
- Serve with grapes on the side. (Serving size: 1 tortilla, 1/2 cup beans, 1/4 cup lettuce, 1/4 cup cheese, 1/4 cup salsa, 1/2 cup grapes)
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie