- 4 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat 12 muffin cups with cooking spray or line with paper liners.
- Use a vegetable peeler to remove the zest from the lemon in long strips.
- Combine the zest and sugar in a food processor; pulse until very finely chopped. Add buttermilk, oil, egg, and vanilla and pulse again until well blended.
- Combine whole-wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- Add the buttermilk mixture to the dry ingredients and gently stir just until almost blended. Gently fold in raspberries.
- Divide the batter equally among the muffin cups and bake for 20-25 minutes until the edges and tops are golden.
- Let cool in the pan for 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve with yogurt on the side.