- 8 slice bread, raisin, enriched
- 2 medium apple
- 8 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 1 medium cucumber
- Toast raisin bread or if desired, leave untoasted. Thinly slice one apple.
- Spread peanut butter on bread. Add apple slices to half of them, then top with the other slices of bread to make sandwiches.
- Serve with the remaining apples, sliced, and cucumber medallions.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie