- 4 medium bagel, wheat
- 1/8 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/8 cup raisins, seedless
- 2 medium banana
- 2 medium bell pepper, green
- Cut bagels in half and toast if desired.
- Spread one half of each bagel with peanut butter, then top with raisins and sliced bananas. Place the other half on top, making sandwiches.
- Serve with bell pepper slices on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie