- 1 cup cauliflower, florets
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1 cup hummus
- 4 mini cupcake liners
- Cut cauliflower into smaller florets to serve as the clouds; slice the peppers for the rainbow colors.
- Place an even amount of hummus into each cupcake liner to make pots of gold.
- Have your children assemble their own rainbow with clouds; don’t forget the pot of gold at the end!
Calories: 145kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 245mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 3g