- 1 1/2 pound beef, ground, 95% lean
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 2 medium carrot
- 1/4 medium cabbage, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1/2 cup black olives, canned
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 2 cup spinach
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 2 medium mango
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium. Add beef and taco seasoning. Cook 7-8 minutes until browned, stirring to crumble meat and mix in seasoning.
- Peel and grate carrots; chop cabbage, bell pepper, and olives.
- Heat tortillas as indicated on package. Layer each with beef, veggies, and cheese. Slightly fold in 2 opposite sides of tortilla first, then roll up tightly to wrap.
- Serve with mango chunks on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie