- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 medium squash, summer
- 1 medium cabbage, red
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Using a vegetable peeler, slice bell pepper, carrot, and squash into thin ribbons. Thinly slice cabbage.
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Stir in salt, then add veggies; boil for 2-3 minutes until cabbage begins to soften.
- Drain vegetables and rinse with cold water. Add oil, Parmesan, and additional salt to taste. Toss to coat.
- Eat immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Calories: 118kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 622mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 9g