- 3 cup water
- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 medium banana
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced
- 3 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- Heat water and cook quinoa according to package directions.
- Pour cooked quinoa into a strainer and rinse well with cold water, then add to a bowl and toss with sugar and cinnamon
- Top with sliced bananas, blueberries, and almonds.
- Pour milk over the mixture like cereal, or simply serve it on the side.
Calories: 321kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 152mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 18g