- 1/2 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 8 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 2 medium orange
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Drain and rinse beans, shred cheese (if needed), and slice avocado.
- Place one tortilla on a cast iron skillet (my favorite) or a 12-inch frying pan. Add some cheese, beans, and cooked quinoa, then top with another tortilla.
- Cook until both sides are browned and cheese is melted. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Top with avocado, salsa, and/or chopped cilantro as desired; serve orange wedges on the side.
Calories: 689kcal | Carbohydrates: 91g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 1475mg | Fiber: 26g | Sugar: 7g