- Preheat the oven to 225 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the rolled oats, quinoa, almonds, sunflower seeds, hemp seeds, coconut and pecans. Mix well. In a smaller bowl combine the 2/3 cup honey, and vanilla. Add the liquids into the dry ingredients and stir well to make sure everything is evenly combined.
- Spread the mix in an even, thin layer on the baking sheet. Sprinkle the cinnamon evenly on top. Bake for one hour.
- Remove from the oven and allow the granola to cool down. The granola will stick just slightly to the parchment but should be easy to remove with a spatula. Once cool, stir in the dried cranberries and cherries.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 4 weeks.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie