- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 4 slice bacon
- 8 ounce rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- 2 cup grapes
- Cook quinoa as directed on package. Allow to cool.
- While quinoa cooks, heat a skillet over medium. Add bacon and cook 6-7 minutes or until crispy; flipping halfway through. Crumble and set aside.
- Shred the rotisserie chicken into bite-sized pieces and add to a large mixing bowl along with crumbled bacon and cooled quinoa.
- Halve or quarter cherry tomatoes and add to bowl along with salt, pepper, and ranch dressing. Mix well to fully coat. If salad is too dry, add more dressing or even plain yogurt if you have it on hand. Serve immediately or cover and chill for later.
- Serve with grapes on the side.
Calories: 570kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 1140mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 15g