- 2 cup rotisserie chicken
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 4 cup lettuce, romaine
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup salsa
- 4 medium clementine
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Shred off approximately 2 cups of chicken from rotisserie; set aside. Drain and rinse black beans.
- Lay out tortillas. Add an even amount of chicken, beans, and feta to each. Fold in half and press down firmly. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown and cheese has melted.
- Toss together shredded lettuce, tomatoes, olive oil, and lime juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Top quesadillas with salsa, and serve with salad and clementines on the side.
Calories: 621kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 107mg | Sodium: 2135mg | Fiber: 16g | Sugar: 15g