- 2 medium banana
- 1 1/3 cup oats, dry
- 1/8 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 cup maple syrup, pure
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips, dark
- Mash banana in a mixing bowl. Add all remaining ingredients (except chocolate) and stir to combine. Shape into cookies.
- Place two cookies at a time onto a microwave-safe plate and microwave for one minute. If still wet to the touch, microwave one more minute. Continue testing and cooking one minute at a time until done (it will probably take about 3 minutes total). Once dry to the touch, sprinkle a few chocolate chips on top of each cookie and cook for 40 more seconds.
- Set aside to cool and repeat with remaining cookies.
Calories: 330kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 11mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 16g