- 1 none cooking spray
- 1/4 medium onion
- 4 slice ham, deli sliced
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 6 large egg
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 medium apricot
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium. Chop onion and ham and sauté with together until the onions become translucent. Add spinach and cook until it begins to wilt.
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray and fill each cup with vegetables. Whisk together the eggs, cheese, salt and pepper; pour over the vegetables.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Serve with apricots and toasted whole wheat bread.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie