- 2 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 cup vinegar, white wine
- 1/2 medium lime
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon ginger root, fresh
- 1 1/2 cup grapes
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 1/2 cup apricots, dried
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 4 cup spinach
- Cook quinoa according to package directions; set aside while preparing the remaining ingredients.
- Whisk together honey, vinegar, juice of lime, salt, pepper, and olive oil (or the oil of your choice) in a small bowl.
- Mince garlic, grate ginger, slice grapes in half, and thinly slice onion. Place all in a large bowl and add the quinoa and the honey mixture.
- Fold in drained and rinsed black beans, chopped dried apricots, and cashews; mix well.
- Serve over a bed of spinach (or any other greens you prefer).
Calories: 656kcal | Carbohydrates: 101g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 732mg | Fiber: 16g | Sugar: 20g