- 1/2 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 4 stalk celery
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium cucumber
- 4 cup mandarin oranges, canned in juice
- Cut celery into sticks, bell pepper into strips, and cucumber into slices.
- Spread 2 tablespoons peanut butter between two slices of leftover pumpkin bread for each sandwich, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Serve sandwiches alongside veggies and oranges.
Calories: 312kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 53mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 29g