- 12 slice ham, deli sliced
- 4 ounce pretzel sticks or twists
- 2 cup edamame, shelled
- 2 cup mandarin oranges, canned in juice
- Roll up ham slices and put a pretzel stick through each slice to secure.
- Place remaining ingredients into separate portions of a divided plate or in different bowls or tupperware containers.
- Serve immediately, or pack for an easy lunch on the go.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie