- 2 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 4 tablespoon cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoon flaxseed, ground
- 2 cup strawberries
- Thoroughly mix yogurt with cooca, honey, and flaxseed.
- Top yogurt with sliced strawberries.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie