- 4 large egg
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- Boil eggs in a pot of water for 10 minutes.
- Slice each dinner roll in half, toast it, then spread with a small amount of butter.
- Enjoy toasted rolls alongside hard-boiled eggs.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie