- 2 cup raspberries
- Pour broth into a large stockpot and bring to a boil over medium.
- Peel potatoes and chop into 1/2 inch cubes; add to boiling stock. Return to boil and then simmer for 7-8 minutes or until potatoes are just tender. (Avoid overcooking so potatoes won’t break apart.)
- Add kale and mushrooms and continue to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Slice chicken and toss into stock. Season with pepper. Simmer until chicken has cooked through, and is no longer pink.
- Serve soup with raspberries on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie