- 4 medium potato, red
- 2 cup corn, frozen
- 3 tablespoon flour, all-purpose
- 6 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1 tablespoon oregano, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cup grapes
- Dice potatoes and add to crock pot with corn and flour; stir to fully coat. Add broth, thyme, oregano, garlic and onion powders, sea salt and pepper. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Stir in butter and heavy cream while still warm. Serve with chilled grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie