- 4 medium russet potato
- 1 cup corn, canned
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 15 ounce chili with beans, canned
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 medium apple
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Wash potatoes and poke with a fork several times, allowing them to vent while cooking; wrap each in aluminum foil then bake for 60 minutes or until soft.
- Meanwhile, drain corn, dice tomatoes and bell pepper, and heat chili.
- Allow potatoes to cool slightly, then cut them open and top with ingredients as desired.
- Serve with apple slices on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie