- 1 cup, shredded cabbage
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 stalk green onion
- 16 ounce Pork, ground, 96% lean / 4% fat, raw
- 1 tablespoon Hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon ginger root, fresh
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 36 wonton wrappers
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 medium orange
- Shred cabbage, dice mushrooms, mince garlic, and thinly slice onions. Add veggies to a large bowl with ground pork, hoisin, freshly grated ginger, sesame oil, hot sauce, and pepper; mix well.
- Place wonton wrappers on a workable counter area with a small bowl of water nearby. Add 1 tablespoon of pork mixture into the center of each wrapper. Lightly dip fingers into water and rub onto the edges of the wrappers. Fold wrapper over, creating a half-moon shape, and then pinch off the edges to seal in the filling. Repeat with remaining wrappers.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add enough potstickers to cover skillet in a single layer. Cook until golden and edges crisp, approximately 2-3 minutes per side. Continue in this fashion until all potstickers have been cooked.
- Serve hot with soy sauce for dipping and orange wedges on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie