- 8 slice bacon
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, light
- 3/4 cup Cranberry sauce, canned, sweetened
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 serving Turkey breast meat
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1/2 medium onion, red
- 2 medium apple
- 1 medium orange
- 1 medium cucumber
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook bacon to desired crispness.
- In a small bowl mix the mayonnaise and cranberry sauce together.
- Spread cranberry mayo on all eight pieces of bread. Pile ¼ of the turkey onto four slices of bread and top with lettuce, followed by 2 slices of bacon, sliced cheddar cheese and sliced red onion. Place other piece of bread on top, cranberry side down.
- Place toothpicks in corners of sandwich.
- Place on sheet pan and bake until cheese is melted.
- Dice apples. Peel orange, split into wedges and then cut into thirds. Dice cucumber. Mix together in a bowl.
- Serve sandwiches with fruit and cucumber blend.
Calories: 735kcal | Carbohydrates: 75g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 90mg | Sodium: 1489mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 32g