- 2 cup carrots, baby
- Cook rice as directed on package.
- Heat broiler. Season pork with salt and pepper. In large skillet heat oil over high until it shimmers.
- Add pork to skillet. Cook for 3 minutes, turning once, or until browned on all sides.
- Place pork on a jelly-roll pan and broil for 7 minutes or until just cooked through. Remove and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, add the mustard and ginger to the skillet. Cook for about 30 seconds, until fragrant.
- Add the pear juice to the skillet. Cook about 3 minutes or until liquid has thickened enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Add butter and swirl until melted.
- Slice pears. Gently stir the sliced pears into the pan and remove from heat. Add pork back to the pan, and turn to coat with the sauce. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Serve pork with pears, sauce, rice and carrots.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie