- Cook fettuccine as directed on package. Set aside covered.
- Pound out pork chops to 1/4 inch thick. Season with salt and pepper. In a shallow dish, whisk eggs. In a separate shallow dish, add bread crumbs. Dip both sides of each pork chop into egg wash (allow excess to drip off) and then into bread crumbs. Set aside on a clean plate.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium. Add pork chops and cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side. Use more oil if needed. Remove from skillet onto a paper-lined plate.
- In a large bowl, toss spinach, arugula and tomatoes with dressing. Quarter the grapefruit wedges and mix in a bowl with sliced strawberries.
- Serve pork with fettuccine, salad and fruit on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie