- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a 15 x 10 x 1-inch sheet pan with foil; brush with 2 teaspoons olive oil.
- Dice potatoes. Cut asparagus into 1-inch pieces.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Place in one section of prepared sheet pan. In same bowl, toss asparagus with 1 tablespoon olive oil; place in another section of pan. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the potatoes and asparagus.
- Peel and slice apple. In same bowl, toss apple with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Mix brown sugar, cinnamon and ginger; sprinkle over apples and toss to coat. Transfer to a different section of pan.
- Brush pork chops with remaining olive oil; sprinkle both sides with Southwest seasoning Place chops in remaining section of pan. Bake until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145 degrees F (or until no longer pink inside) and potatoes and apples are tender, 20-25 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving together.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie