- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 1/8 cup vinegar, rice
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1/8 cup sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 2 cup pineapple
- 2 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- Cut pork into 1-inch pieces. Toss into a zip-lock bag, along with soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, lime juice, sriracha sauce, sesame oil, minced garlic, and ginger. Close bag and shake to fully coat pork. Place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Heat outdoor grill; cook quinoa according to the package instructions.
- Cut pineapple into large chunks, and cut peppers into similar-sized pieces.
- Skewer the pork, peppers, and pineapple, discarding the marinade.
- Grill the skewers for 2-4 minutes per side until the pork is no longer pink.
- Serve skewers over the quinoa, sprinkled with sesame seeds.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie