- 4 cup popcorn, air popped
- 1/2 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup almonds, whole
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, dark
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Split into small serving dishes.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie