- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup, chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup bulgur, dry
- 2 cup plum
- 2 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley, fresh
- 1 medium lemon
- 2 cup cauliflower, florets
- 4 tablespoon ranch dressing, low fat
- Heat a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 3/4 cup chopped onion, and 1/3 cup chopped celery; sauté 3 minutes. Add 2 cups water, 1 cup bulgur; bring to boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 11 minutes. Dice plums, lightly chop spinach and parsley.
- Allow bulgur to cool to room temperature. Add all ingredients together with remaining olive oil and a spritz of fresh lemon juice. Serve immediately or cover and chill. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie