- 8 slice bread, Italian
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 2 tablespoon basil, fresh
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat a sandwich press.
- Using thin slices of Italian bread, top 4 slices with shredded mozzarella cheese, 1-2 slices of tomato, basil, garlic salt, and pepper. Top off with second slice of bread.
- Brush olive oil onto each side of sandwich. Place into sandwich press and cook until cheese melts.
- Cut in half and serve with grapes.
Calories: 183kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 163mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g